The What I Know Now Inspire Series
Session One of the three-part Inspire Series: How To Grow Your Assertiveness, Confidence and Self-Esteem To Achieve Better Success
Be Inspired! Learn and grow from the experience of others.
- Are you a smart, caring and ambitious person, but feel like you have lost your mojo?
- Underneath it all, do you feel that your confidence level could be holding you back and perhaps making you feel unfulfilled in your career?
- Do you struggle to get your point across?
- Do you find it challenging to get others to work with you?
- Would you like to become happier, healthier, positive and more confident?
If the answer is yes to some of these questions then I believe you will benefit greatly from attending our What I Know Now Inspire Series.
At this thought-provoking evening you will learn insights around:
- How to improve your mental clarity
- How to become crystal clear on your life purpose and achievement of your goals
- How to overcome self-doubt and become more confident
- How to strategise for your career and your business
- How to 10 times your productivity
- How to achieve your maximum potential
- How to market yourself and your business
- How to be more purposeful with your goals and achieve them through your network
- How to network and build meaningful relationships minus the time wasting
- How to leverage your network to achieve your goals faster
About the What I Know Now Inspire Series
The What I Know Inspire Series is a conference like no other in Ireland. Building on the popular What I Know Now iTunes Podcast, the WIKN Conference goal is to allow you to achieve your goals sooner by learning from the insights and hindsights of inspirational and successful people in Ireland.
In this first of three sessions, you will learn how to overcome a lack of clarity, increase your confidence and build a collaborative network to achieve your goals sooner.
Why was the session created?
From interviewing and working with people from all walks of life over the last decade, Mark Kelly started to notice a pattern. The pattern is the lack of clarity people feel in an era of constant notifications and messages. There has never been a time of so much data and information but people feel lost, anxious and unaware of the next move to make. People have the talent and ability to achieve their highest purpose. However, a lack of confidence and support network is holding them back.
In response to this, we have put together a two-hour inspirational event that will get you clear on your personal and business goals and the HOW you are going to get there.
We are delighted to announce that we have Shane Cradock and Pat Slattery two of the most inspirational Success coaches in the country to share their insights and hindsight’s with you that will take you through an immersive experience to help you get crystal clear on what your goals are and how to achieve them through the support of others.
Mark Kelly will share with you how you can connect and collaborate with people to fast-track your career through building meaningful relationships.
Format of the Conference
6:10 PM Shane Cradock: Blind Spots: The Top Mistakes Made In Trying To Achieve Balanced Success.
Shane empowers top performers and their organisations to achieve their goals and expands their potential in a way that also benefits their lives.
He has over 20 years experience across 50 industries and has worked with some of the best-known brands in the world and award-winning entrepreneurs. He is also a best-selling author, international speaker and award-winning playwright.
Shane will share with you some of the life-changing insights he has discovered through his own life and from his real-world experience of helping CEOs, entrepreneurs and professionals achieve many ‘impossible’ goals.
All success has a structure. The key is to understand what that structure is. Shane will outline some of the critical elements to have a better career, business, and life.
6:35 pm Pat Slattery
Pat has studied, researched, written and spoken for 20 years in the fields of Business and Personal Development. His talks come straight from the heart speaking about his ups and downs of business and life experience. His exciting talks and seminars on Leadership, Selling, Self-Esteem, Goals, Strategy, Creativity, Change and Success Psychology bring about immediate changes and long-term results.
Pat will share how to strategize for your business and you will get specialised tips on how to take your business to the next level, advice on how to grow and market your business, and how to get more sales and how to keep going when times are tough
7 pm Mark Kelly – How to achieve your goals 10 times faster via your network.
Mark is the founder of the What I Know Now network, Country Director and Life coach. He helps people achieve their potential by leveraging the experience of others to present practical strategies that can transform behaviors to allow you to achieve your business and personal goals. He is a successful businessman with over 10 years’ experience, working with people to allow them to achieve their dream role.
Mark will share with you with his proven formula how to grow a network, build meaningful relationships and achieve your goals in less time and have more fun along the way. He will show you why some people fail to achieve their goals and how you can achieve your goals sooner through the power of your network.
730pm Live What I Know Now Podcast Interview with a special guest.
More details to come in the coming days.
Who Should Attend
- Business owner and entrepreneur
- People who are interested in personal development
- People who want to hear from inspirational speakers
- People who want to learn from other peoples experiences
- People who want to achieve their goals sooner
- People who want to revitalise themselves and looking for a change
- Feeling in a rut and want some new ideas to make a change
- People interested in storytelling and listening to podcasts
What our attendees say
“The event was inspirational and thought-provoking. It opened my eyes to my potential. The event is extremely beneficial and well worth attending!”
“The What I Know Now Event was very inspiring and engaging. Amazing presentations, discussions, and people. I learned a lot!”
“I think it was a very inspiring event. The key pieces of advice are plenty but to highlight the main one is to believe you can do it! I look forward to attending more of such events in future”
“The speakers had the same ambitions and mindset when they were young so it gave me hope to just keep doing what I’m doing and I’ll reach my goal in the end.”
“I think people love those sort of events and learning from inspirational and motivational life stories. There is such a future for events like these.”
Take action today learn and grow from the experience of others.