Welcome to Episode 29 of What I Know Now, the personal development and leadership podcast.
Today’s guest is Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez. Antonio is the world’s leading champion of Project Management and Strategy Implementation.
He is the creator of concepts, such as the Hierarchy of Purpose featured by Harvard Business Review and the Project Manifesto, which argues that Projects are the lingua franca of the business, and personal worlds from the C-suite to managing your career or relationships.
A much in-demand speaker at events worldwide, Antonio has presented at more than 160 conferences around the world over the past 15 years and is regularly evaluated as the best speaker. The European Business Summit, Strategy Leaders Forum, Gartner Summit, TEDx, and EU Cohesion Policy Conference with EU President Donald Tusk are some of the events he has delivered inspirational speeches.
Antonio has also recently been nominated Thinker of the Month by the prestigious Thinkers50.com. They identify the most influential management thinkers in the world, including Michael Porter, Clayton Christensen and Rita McGrath.
In my interview with Antonio Nieto Rodriguez, we discuss the following:
- His journey to becoming a stategy and cultural change expert
- Some of the challenges he faced, including being fired
- The improvements he would like to see made to the Project Management industry
- How writing his first book did not go quite to plan
- His advice to work towards your passion and believe in your goals
- Being nominated Thinker of the month on Thinkers 50.com
- What advice Antonio would say to his 18-year-old self
To find out more about Antonio you can check out his website antonionietorodriguez.com and he is also very active on social media, so give him a follow on Facebook, Twitter @ANietoRodriguez and LinkedIn.
To share your thoughts:
- Let me know what you think of Antonio’s podcast by leaving a comment below
- Please share this interview on social media, such as Facebook and Twitter.
To celebrate What I Know Now’s 1 Year Anniversary, I will be hosting a live podcast on Thursday 28 September at the Hamilton Building in Trinity College. Hope to see you there. Sign up now to attend at this link.