In this episode of What I Know Now Podcast I talk with Jean-Pierre de Villiers. Jean-Pierre is a Peak Performance Coach, International Speaker and best-selling author.
JP teaches people how to become the best version of themselves so they can have more energy, confidence, freedom and success to genuinely live an extraordinary life.
For those that don’t know Jean-Pierre, JP has built his peak performance coaching business from the ground up and works with top celebrities and CEOs from all around the world. Recently JP has been voted one of the 50 most inspiring people in London.
Jean-Pierre shares some top advice on how to transform yourself into a high-performing, enriched individual on all fronts.
In the podcast episode we discuss:
- Jean-Pierre’s early childhood
- The impact his father taking his own life had on JP
- Health, attitude and getting yourself into the right mindset
- Jean-Pierre’s moment of clarity that he needed to change his life around and shift his paradigm
- JP’s obligation to make a difference in the world
- The three pieces of advice that got Jean-Pierre started on his journey
- The 3 most important questions you need to ask yourself
- Thrive by surrounding yourself with champions
- People who inspire JP
- Trust your heart and intuition
- Water is life
What you will learn
- A day-by-day walkthrough of JP’s morning ritual
- JP’ favourite professional speakers and mentors
- The importance of drinking lots of water and keeping yourself hydrated
- How to ask 3 questions to change your life
- Tips and strategies to maximise your life
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
Special thanks to JP for joining me this week.