Jim Kirwan & Mark Kelly tell you about the podcast in the video below
In the wide-ranging podcast interview:
- Jim shares why he is so passionate about living a healthy lifestyle and the day his 47-year-old dad died suddenly from a massive heart attack and why this still drives him today on his mission to get people living a healthy lifestyle.
- The importance of raising awareness about the dangers of inactivity and the many health benefits of moving throughout the day.
- Making the move to America and setting up a fitness store outlet & creating Get America Moving
- Simple Steps for living a healthy lifestyle regardless of your age, weight or current fitness level.
- How to build meaningful relationships through exercise
- Jim’s simple tips to improve well-being in your workplace.
- The slippery slope of aging
- Jim’s aspirations for the future
- What Jim knows now and the advice he would give his younger self circa 20 if he was to have a bottle of water with him.
To Listen to the podcast click below
As always I welcome your comments and feedback of the episode.
Be Inspired! Learn and grow from the experience of others.