Welcome to What I Know Now I am your host Mark Kelly.
If you are new to the podcast What I Know Now is a leadership and personal development podcast.
I interview people from all walks of lives from polar explorers, endurance athletes, Heineken Cup winners, performance coaches and New York Times best-selling authors.
I interview my guests about their life journey which takes into consideration their highs and lows and the challenges they faced along the way.
By asking them what they know now I can share their hindsight with you. Another way I ask this question, is if you were to have a coffee with your 18-year-old self what advice would you offer them?
Today’s episode is the 2nd part of the Frankie Sheahan 3 part series.
Frankie Sheahan is an ex Munster & Ireland Rugby Player now a successful businessman. Frankie is CEO of Pendulum Summit the no1 Self-empowerment Business Summit in the world.
In today’s podcast episode which was recorded several months ago, Frankie shares the valuable advice a Sports Psychologist gave him to turn around his performance.
Frankie gives an overview about the hardships that happened with injuries and the financial pressure that has come about from the recession. Frankie explains why adversity has made him 10 times the man he is now.
What you will learn
- The 10 Yard Rule, how to overcome adversity by putting a deadline on it
- The power of osmosis
- Making the transition from successful sports star to businessman
- Overcoming the disappointment of finishing Frankie’s rugby career early
- The impact the economic recession had and how it made Frankie 10 times the person he is today
- Why Pendulum is the best business empowerment conference in the world
To share your thoughts: