Welcome to Episode 28 of What I Know Now, the personal development and leadership podcast.
Today’s guest is business mentor, international speaker and success coach Pat Slattery. Pat has studied, researched, written and spoken for 20 years in the fields of Business and Personal Development.
He is internationally known as a lecturer and a consultant in personal and business development. He has also worked with government agencies, colleges, companies and non-profit organisations in the areas of training, mentoring, motivation and communication. Having masterminded with some of the world’s greatest business and personal development strategists, Pat is certainly up there as one of the world’s leading experts in personal and business development.
Leaving school at 14-years-old and going into the workplace created a mindful of experiences that Pat put into practice and went on to grow a number of very successful companies, creating multiples of millions of Euro for both Pat and his partners. He later went back to college to graduate in business and law.
He is a frequent communicator on radio, business magazines and other media sources, and has conducted seminars and workshops on various aspects of personal and business development ,which have been attended by thousands of people. He has written and produced audio and video learning programs that have been used by thousands of individuals and companies.
Pat also speaks to corporate and public audiences on the subjects of Personal and Professional Development, including the executives and staff of many of many large companies and organisations. His exciting talks and seminars on Leadership, Selling, Self-Esteem, Goals, Strategy, Creativity, Change and Success Psychology bring about immediate changes and long-term results.
He is a powerful, passionate and persuasive speaker and his ability to ignite any audience into action is remarkable. It makes him one of the most exciting, relevant and memorable speakers in the world.
In this really inspiring interview, we discuss:
- Pat’s journey to now and growing up in Moyross, Co.Limerick.
- His inpsiration to work hard and achieve his goals
- Believing that we are put in a particular situation for a reason, such as when being late resulted in him saving a man’s life
- Advice to younger people on how to be happy and gain that confidence
- Wanting to help people understand thier skills and enhance their talent through the ‘Virtual Business Academy’
- What advice he would say to his 18-year-old self
To share your thoughts:
- Let me know what you think of Pat Slattery’s podcast by leaving a comment below
- Please share this interview on social media, such as Facebook and Twitter.
To celebrate What I Know Now’s 1 Year Anniversary, Mark will be hosting a live podcast on Thursday 28 September at the Hamilton Building in Trinity College. Hope to see you there. Sign up now to attend at this link.