Welcome to Episode 22 of What I Know Now the Leadership and Personal Development Podcast. My name is Mark Kelly the founder and host of What I Know Now the Podcast where I share industry leaders insights and learns throughout their career so you can stand on the shoulders of Giants.
In this episode Pat Divilly Author, Speaker & Transformation Coach shares what he knows now. In a wide-ranging interview, we speak about the journey to now from training 5 people on a beach to having 20,000 go through training programs. Listen to Pat as we delve into his ups and downs and the kind of mindset that you need to be successful.
In this particular episode you will learn:
- How Pat started with 5 clients on his local beach to building up to thousands of clients
- We discuss this growth for him and some of the challenges he’s faced along the way.
- The importance of mindset & skillsets
- Overcoming limiting beliefs
- Committing 100% and the difference the extra 5% makes
- Impostor syndrome, overcoming doubt and the stories that we tell ourselves to prevent our growth
- Life on Richard Branson’s Nectar Island & borrowing “Richie’s” bicycle shorts.
- Pat’s morning ritual
- Giving yourself permission to succeed and stop waiting for things to be perfect
- Leading with your heart over your head
- The video that was the catalyst to raising 150k for charity
- The Knowledge curse and being ready for the message
- What Pat would say to his 18 year old self if he was to have a can of Monster with him 🙂
- Pat explains why You are enough!
Please enjoy (and reflect on) this wide-ranging conversation with Pat Divilly.
You can follow What I Know Now at:
Youtube – https://tinyurl.com/j82guko