Welcome to Part 1 of the Frankie Sheahan 3 part Interview series.
Frankie Sheahan retired as an international professional rugby player with Ireland in 2009. He then set up Front Row Speakers which is now the fastest growing speakers bureau in Ireland and the UK. Frankie’s passion for business, personal development, maximising potential and leadership sparked the idea of The Pendulum Summit – the world’s leading business and self-empowerment summit. Frankie and his team bring together the world’s leading speakers from the business, leadership, personal development and mindfulness sphere. It is unique in that it is for all industries and for anybody who has the burning desire to constantly improve and maximise their potential. In only its fourth year, Pendulum Summit sold out with over 7,000 delegates from 50 countries in January 2017. It featured 6 of the world’s greatest speakers on the globe to present including Lisa Nichols, Dr. John Demartini and America’s #1 success coach, Jack Canfield.
In the interview we discuss:
- Frankie’s early life, leaving his birthplace of Canada and returning to his family’s native Cork
- Frankie’s aptitude for business helping his father an auctioneer by trade sell a house at the age of 16
- How Frankie organised 5,000 students a week to attend weekly discos in his and Father’s business
- Frankie’s dream coming true after being offered a part-time contract to be a professional rugby player
- The importance of having 15 leaders on the field and how accountability was an important foundation of Munster Success
- How an awkward video analysis, turned into a heated discussion between Paul O’Connell and the Munster coaching team would prove to be an important milestone on the road to winning the Heineken Cup
- The importance of feedback
- Frankie’s very favorite questions (it’s a very good one!)
What you will learn
- The importance of accountability and leadership to achieving success
- Why feedback matters to achieving your goals
To share your thoughts: